Thursday 20 January 2011

My hair through the years





Hey guys,

I was just going through loads of old pictures i have on here of me (i'm not vain.. i just keep them so i can look at how much i've changed over time) and thought you might like to see my hair .. and me i supose over the years.. aha i've been quite a few different shades of colours! :)



Me and my little baby .. lightish blonde




 

Short blonde and a horrible fringe!



Ignore the horrible editing.. just had to show you my
Awful extensions i had once!


Then i went blonder



The first time i went dark

Then it faded to this




Then This



Then i dyed it a little bit darker



I stayed light for a little while




Then i decided i wanted to be super dark!


Then I got a fringe




Then i decided i wanted to put purpley
red in my hair ( didnt really work)




And now i have bright red hair!





 

Just two more random blonde ones i didnt want to move all the way to the top!
So thats rougly how my hair has been over the past two and a half years!
What do you think?
which do you prefer?
Who knows what colour i'll go next!

Hope you all enjoyed!
Laura.xo



1 comment :

  1. I think they all look amazing on you, but my favorite has to be the darker brown pic (10th one down) I love that you change your hair so much. now i gotta check out some new hair colors for myself, i've been wanting a change so i just gotta find the right color :)

    ReplyDelete